Not a predict the score contest, this is a dream score contest.

Viewing 4 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Vote a thumbs up if you like the score and reasoning behind it.

My first dream score is 16-0. Stay with me, I picked this score as a finger to all those who set up this matchup.

Utah takes 8 drives to the 1-yard line, then kneels down, giving BYU the ball there. Then we score 8 safeties. The ratings and watchability would be in the tank. Yet still a dominant game for Utah.

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

My second score would be any of the following:

63-0 one more than we scored against Oregon.

69-0, self explanatory.

77-0, I remember Oklahoma beat aTm by this score one year. Probably my favorite score of all time. Eleven TDS is pretty demoralizing.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I like any of them. Whatever point spread humiliates the zoo football organization and the fanbase works for me. I’d prefer a large beatdown, but not sure if we have the offense to do that. Then again, our D could score some points.

GadValleyUte
      Ute Fan
      @maximumkungfu

A shutout. I bet that’s what Whitt is challenging the D with. I had a friend who played linebacker for Kyle and every week he’d write a number on the chalkboard. It was the number of games since BYU had been shutout. I think that 3-0 win in 2003 was immensely satisfying for Kyle, and having Michigan knock that off probably p**sed Kyle off. He wants that graphic to read Utah when it gets flashed and I hope no matter how many points we score that they score none.

A 2-0 win with a lot of kneeling down by Utah with nothing but business-like composure on our side would be the ideal way to p**s off the people who made this happen.

Won’t happen, but a man can dream.

FormerUteSax
      Ute Fan
      @formerutesax

I’d take 54-10 Utah

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Not a predict the score contest, this is a dream score contest.