Not trying to look ahead, but… Can we win in Colorado?

Viewing 3 reply threads

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

I don’t know about any of you guys, but I think that is going to be one tough game. They are looking really good and we will have to be in top form to walk away with a victory in that one.

Someone reassure me. Or hold me.

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

We’re a battle-tested team that has found a way to win 7 games with many injuries in key areas.

Our two losses have been by a touchdown or less.

We gave the best team in the conference one of their toughest challenges of the season.

It will certainly require one of our best efforts in order to win, but I think Utah has a good chance of getting a W in Boulder and winning the South.

GO UTES! 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I haven’t watched CO but one game.  I didn’t see a ton of talent, just a lot of emotion.  I think we have more talent and depth than them, but at home they will be tough.

MotherJabubu
      Ute Fan
      @motherjabubu

We seem to always underestimate Whitts teams. The fact we got gashed for ~10 yards a play against USC, against UCLA, and against Washington and won 2 and almost won all 3 should give you an idea of how resilient this team is.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Not trying to look ahead, but… Can we win in Colorado?