Not very confident with so many road games left.

Viewing 2 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

OSU just beat CAL at home. Next week @OSU. My confidence level is trending downward due to our RB situation, plus it’s on the road.

UCLA lost to ASU, looked like Rosen was hurt pretty bad. Two weeks from now @UCLA. If Rosen is out I like our chances better, however we are on the road. My confidence level is up on this one.

Home against Washington in three weeks. Washington appears to be the best team in the league this year. Glad we are at home, however my confidence is down based on their last two games.

After a bye week we are @ASU. I’m even on this one, though it is on the road. The amount of road games is gonna cost us.

Oregon at home, I’m up on this game. Oregon looked pedestrian against Washington today. I think this is one of the easier games left.

Last game of the season @Colorado. I’ll be at this game. Colorado doesn’t seem to have enough offense to sustain their early season success. I’m trending up on this one. And I’ll be there.

MotherJabubu
      Ute Fan
      @motherjabubu

The Cal transitive property doesn’t mean anything. Utah’s chances to win are about the same. We will be favored by ~7 regardless of being on our 5th string RB. It will be a grind it out game like usual.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Saw this on twitter when Whitt witnessed the 8th false start or something.
      https://twitter.com/freepickles/status/784960563868688384

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Not very confident with so many road games left.