Note to Tony

Viewing 5 reply threads

UtahFanSir
      Ute Fan
      @utahfansir

Don’t know how to send you boasd mail. But beginning a few days ago, my moniker UtahFanSir went away, replaced by Mike. I’ve tried to change it, but I just get an error message.

What do I need to do?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I noticed the board was acting strangely last night. On my phone it was slow as hell didn’t try it on a computer. 

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Hey Beehive I noticed it was very slow on my phone a couple of days ago.  Let me know what kind of phone you have, etc, and if it is still slow for you.

Larry B
          Ute Fan
          @larryb

Typing a message on my Galaxy S7 is often very slow and freezes up my keyboard. It usually takes several minutes to type a sentence. It seems fine right now so maybe it’s been fixed.

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

Mine’s an S5 (soon to be a Google Pixel) and yes, the same thing for me. That’s a strange bug. Let me know if it happens again. Not really sure what that might be. Were you on cellular and not wifi?

Anonymous
          Inactive

iPhone 6 with Chrome as the browser.  

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

FYI, I think it’s been “Mike” for a long time, like over a month. I recognized your gold coin icon from UFN and it immediately struck me that your moniker was not UtahFanSir, that’s why I remember.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

To send board mail, click on a user’s avatar or name to go to their profile. From there click on “private message.”

I’ll chage your public viewable name to UtahFanSir, but it has been Mike of quite some time.

UtahFanSir
        Ute Fan
        @utahfansir

Thank you, guess I’ve been oblivious to the name. But I’d like to get back to UtahFanSir. Thank you.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Riot West
      Ute Fan
      @riotwest

I’m glad that Mike guy is gone. He was a real sunuvabitch!

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Note to Tony