Ok I don’t want spin or excuses. Facts give me facts.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      1 1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

TT and his play calling was fine. Dropped passes doomed Utah against Washington the first go around and two target calls that weren’t targeting. 

https://youtu.be/9F__jL4YTik

That is the post game after Washington. He doesn’t mention Harding getting more involved. We are forgetting that Shyne was in the dog house for fumbling and Moss was injured. Green and Brumfield still hadn’t picked up the blocking schemes to push for reps. Moss was injured and we wanted more rushes and you are saying TT should have rushed an injured guy? Harding’s brilliant plan was for Moss to get healthy that is it. 

Tednab
      Ute Fan
      @tednab

All I know is that utes were on the best offensive roll since 2008, whether that was because of TT, Harding or a combination of team effort ; only the inner circle  know for sure . From what I’m gathering , and I am just guess; was a lot of internal friction was happening . Whit is an outstanding coach and we’re lucky to have him . He is still proving he hasn’t hit his ceiling with winning the south this year . Utah is a stable program which continues to have winning seasons and putting players in the NFL .. as much I hate to see TT go and possible losing the continuity of the offensive; will be alright .. if whits retires then maybe the sky will fall lol .. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Ok I don’t want spin or excuses. Facts give me facts.