Okay, I've calmed down

Viewing 2 reply threads

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

Coach K doesn’t need to go.  Being emotionaly invested in a team sucks.  I miss Delon.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I miss Taylor, Delon, Poeltl, Miller, Bogut, Van Horn, Vranes, MAJERUS… LOL

Anonymous
        Inactive

Ahh Majerus. He did some head scratching things but in close game scenarios I can’t think of a better coach.

You imagine what he would have said to Kuzma with that late game turnover? I bet he would have killed him on the court where he stood.

3 1

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Genius at the end of games. Sigh.

Red Don
          Ute Fan
          @reddon

“Ahh Majerus. He did some head scratching things but in close game scenarios I can’t think of a better coach.”

He he was a master of the inbounds play. I don’t see him getting caught with his pants down on a five second call turnover at crunch time.

loyter
      Ute Fan
      @loyter

You may miss Delon, but if you’ll remember the Utes lost a considerable number of games that came down to the last possession with Delon as well. Larry is great, but his percentage in games that come down to the last possession must be below 25%. He’s really bad. Bad with Delon Wright, bad with Jakob Poeltl, bad with any and all combinations so far.

Also, I’ve always felt that Larry is way too ok with losses. He’s never bummed. “We’ll learn, we need to grow and improve…” Commentators like to talk about how tough he is, but he’s not. He’s soft, and it shows in his teams.

Milton Vanderslice
        Ute Fan
        @miltonvanderslice

His clipboards might disagree with you.

Anonymous
          Inactive

Dude is pretty damn intense if you ask me.  

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Okay, I've calmed down