OLINE

Viewing 1 reply thread

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

I keep hearing that 2 or 3 of our starting OL are still out with lingering injuries. Do we even know yet who are starting 5 should be? I realize Nick Ford is healthy and our starting Center. And I know Jaren Kump is one of our starting tackles. But when Kump returns I believe he starts at LT…correct? Who is our starting RT…Bam or Moala?

And then I believe the other starter that has been out is Laumea at RG…correct? Has Johnny Maea been starting in his place? Is our other starting Guard out as well?…Braeden Daniels?

TIA!

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Krump and Laumea were the only 2 that didn’t play last week. ONLYU says that Krump is back this week @ left tackle. I’m really hoping Laumea plays he was a beast last year. Paul maile played last week in his place. He made a lot of mistakes. Not sure why Keaton Bills didn’t start. I think we will be improved this week.

UteROCK
        Ute Fan
        @uterock

Name is “Kump”.  Jaren Kump is supposed to be back this week.  He is still a Freshman that started some games last year and performed well.  This will help the O line and the staff has talked highly of him for a while now.  He was jumpin at the bit to get in the game last week.

Anfernee
          Ute Fan
          @anfernee

🎶Kump sat alone in a boggy marsh. Totally emotionless except for his heart. Mud flowed up into Kump’s pajamas. He totally confused all the passing piranhas. He’s Kump, he’s Kump.🎶

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.