One thought about Ravens/Chiefs game

Viewing 2 reply threads

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Crazy to think that Snoop is 1 play away from potentially guiding a team to the Super Bowl!

Not hoping for Lamar Jackson to get injured but he’s usually not healthy for a deep run in the playoffs.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Well this was a jinx and a half.

Jackson played terrible would say Flowers was more to blame for the dynamics of the game changing.

The offensive scheme in general was ludicrous. 9 rushing attempts by Jackson was absurd. Way too many passing attempts.

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

Flowers fumbling the ball into the end zone while trying to stretch the ball across the goal line instead of allowing himself to be tackled for a first and goal on the one was crushing as was the end zone pick on a pass into the triple coverage, not to mention some reckless undisciplined penalties.

Meanwhile Detroit seemed destined to finally make it to the Super Bowl but second half was disastrous in so many ways. Very much would have liked to see the Lions finally get there.

Not that excited at all about the game in 2 weeks.

RoboUte
        Ute Fan
        @hamplate

The triple coverage throw was bad for sure but also one of at least a few uncalled PIs by the chiefs down the stretch. Seemed weird.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Agreed. Lame bowl. Felt like Niners and Chiefs are the villains. I also hate how the Chiefs are always in the ear of officials.

I don’t think officiating had much to do with either games. I will say it was refreshing to see holding calls on Kansas City. That was rare and after those were called Ravens defense essentially held up even after repeated failings by the offense.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NFL One thought about Ravens/Chiefs game