OSU

Viewing 2 reply threads

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Trap Game ? IMO NO. This team is so fucused right now and are playing for something bigger than football, their lost brothers.  

OSU, had a bye week, are well coached and have a good run game. But, it isnt better than ASU’s. They have one stud (BJ Baylor) and a couple nice pieces.  There QB is ok, not great, not terrible. There receivers are small but shifty. 

D is ok again not great. Nothing about this team is amazing. They best SC at home with the same virtual score and best a very average Washington team by 3 at home.  

They play just like us.  But, we are far and away more talented, they dont beat themselves and are not mentally weak like SC and ASU. But, the way we are playing right now we are mentally tough as well, plus better coached, plus more talented.  This doesnt mean that Jonathan Smith is a bad coach he is very good but he isnt Whit, not yet at least.  

The fact that they are home gives them an advantage they are 3-0 at home. But only UW was a decent home win and they won 27-24.  Bottom line, as long as we manintain our focus and practice habits we should be fine. 

Also, since we own the tie breaker against ASU, we have one to play with. I like our chances this week. But, we have to remain focused and not get ahead. After our disasterious start to the season and the death of AL. I doubt our leadership will allow this to happen. 

GO UTES 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Baylor is good. Oregon St reminds me of Utah with Booker. You put a kink on him play solid pass offense and it is win. 

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

OSU for sure has a better run game that ASU. ASU might have more talent, but OSU statistically is better.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.