Pac12 championship

Viewing 4 reply threads

Distantute
      Ute Fan
      @distantute

Looking at booking tonight. Anyone else going? How do i make sure im in a utah section? Should i go through university? Tips from those that went past 2 times appreciated.

4 2

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Is this the first year in Vegas?

5 1

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I’m planning on going. I went to Levi’s in 2018. The one thing that I learned was that I could have bought much cheaper tickets and then sat pretty much wherever I wanted. I went through Smithstix.

5 2

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I think this is the best advice. That Vegas stadium won’t be filled. Sit where you want. 

1 1

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

But I bought my tickets after Utah had already officially won the South, so it was easier to know what section to look for. I’m going to wait until at least after the Stanford game before buying anything. Also, if I remember correctly, there were tickets being sold by scalpers at the stadium the day of the game. Probably for cheaper than I bought them.

3 2

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I looked at a map for purchasing. 6 hour drive isn’t bad. I would go down for the game and just drive back after it was over. Or at least to St George no desire to be in Vegas.
          The map assigns the south champ on one side and the north champ on the other.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/17005AECFACC4D3A

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

We booked at the start of the season. It’s definitely made me contemplate a few times about WTF I was thinking but hopefully the Utes will be there.

LVUte
      Ute Fan
      @texute

Know I’ll be there, will probably just drive over after work that day. Likely won’t get tix til day of, almost any event here can get super cheap last minute as people that cannot go try to salvage anything. I’ll keep eyes open if any are given away to locals and post them here. We still gotta win a few to lock it in. 

2 2

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

2 wins locks it up from my understanding?  Utah holds tie breakers against ASU, fUCLA and USC assuming one of them wins out. 

2 1

Larry B
          Ute Fan
          @larryb

We can only lose 1. If we lose 2, we’d have 3 losses to ASU’s 2 (assuming they win out).

2 2

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

My mistake yes. I think they lose two more. 

Utesbyfive
          Ute Fan
          @utesbyfive

In baseball terms, the magic number is 3.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Pac12 championship