Patriots the best organization in NFL history.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

Packers had multiple HOFers on their teams when they won their Super Bowls.  Same with Steelers, Niners and Cowboys.  Patriots?  They only had Brady and Belichek longterm(Gronk will be the next HOF TE).  Some HOFers had short time visits on their team but you can’t argue with Patriots being the best of all time.  7 in the modern era with 5 wins is amazing.  

jamarcus24
      Ute Fan
      @jamarcus24

The two “cheating” scandals asside, the Pats have done it the way every fan wishes their franchises would.  They have a great owner, a great front office, great coaches, and great players.  They draft and develop most of their talent and the players buy in and stay.  Having probably the greatest QB of all time definitely helps, but from top to bottom they are always the best team in the league and outside of Brady and Gronk they really don’t have much star power.  They’ve reached a level of consistency that few sports franchises ever have.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I’m not sure why I don’t hate the Patriots. I should but I can’t help but admire their ability to stay at or near the top for so long. If Bellicek had taken the FGs against Denver last year they would have most likely won 3 in a row.

cbmute
        Ute Fan
        @cbmute

I’m certainly not a fan of the Patriots but I feel much the same as you.  The more time goes by the more impressed I am by what they have done. It’s really a remarkable run they have had. 

Tacoma Ute
          Ute Fan
          @tacomaute

All the more remarkable giving the parity in the NFL today and the way players move around in free agency.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NFL Patriots the best organization in NFL history.