@dystopiamembrane

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

What is the file?

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

It is a 24-hour live broadcast from Europe of folks singing love songs. Ends at 2p MT.
        “From our living room in Bristol, this is Radio Europa.”

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

It’s not that everyone despises Pace, it’s that Pace despises everyone else. Sometimes I do agree with Pace. Of course Utah would win more games if they recruited like Alabama. Pace just happens to be the only one with those expectations. And going after a PWO? Come on, that’s ridiculous. Every team has them. They’re an important part of the team, but no one expects the PWO to win a natty for the Utes. Pace is acting like this guy is going to bring the Utes down somehow and coach Whitt only gets PWO type of guys.

1 2

Johnny80
      Ute Fan
      @johnny80

While I don’t agree with lots of stuff Pace says I do enjoy having him on this board. I believe that having people with unconventional opinions on things makes this site more interesting. Keep posting Pace!

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

if I thought for one second that Pace was a real fan, I would be tolerant of his stance and his comments.

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

What is a “real fan,” pedro?

pedro
          Ute Fan
          @pedro

Fair question, I have no issue with fans having opposing perspectives than my own.  I want that clear.  In this case, I should have said “fan”.  He is not a fan.  So by “Real” fan, I meant legitimate fan.  As opposed to one who is posing to be a fan.  

dystopiamembrane
            Ute Fan
            @dystopiamembrane

Are you implying that Pace doesn’t want University of Utah sports to be successful?

pedro
              Ute Fan
              @pedro

I think it’s clear that he’s implying that.  I don’t need to.

UTUTE
                Ute Fan
                @utute

pace = annarborute and has been doing his thing for years (I’m a long time “lurker”). IMO he is not a Utah fan

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc People really despise this Pace guy.