Pick Em Week #3 Winner and Comments – Week #4 Picks Now Open!

Viewing 0 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

This week we had a 4-way tie for first between CyclingUte, TwoUtes (great name), cattphish, and WashUUte. Suggested tiebreakers to this point have been based on how active members are, and perhaps their overall record. Basing the tiebreaker by either of those results in a win for CyclingUte. I also leaned toward CyclingUte because his profile is setup well with a nice avatar, header image and so on.
      CyclingUte

Congrats to CyclingUte. You have mail. Your Kentwool sock coupon for a $25 credit will get you some killer socks.  Click the sponsor link in the Pick Em menu for more details.

Note: we had three contestants with multiple posts. I’d like to know HOW this happened. edutecator and cattphish double posted and formerutesax triple posted. I need to get to the bottom of this and find a way to prevent the system from allowing more than one submission. If I can do that the ease of computing and posting the weekly results will be much better.

Also, somehow I missed putting in the Washington Portland State game into the system. There were actually 11 games this week, not 10. I’m surprised nobody caught this. Please keep an eye out and spot me on stuff like that!

Week #4 pickem is now OPEN. Also be sure to post your tiebreaker prediction here.

NEW COMMENTS!

You may notice in the weekly picks and the weekly standings there is a comments area added at the bottom. This is where I’ll make pick em announcements for that particular week, and also post the winners.

GO UTES and thanks all for participating.

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Pick Em Week #3 Winner and Comments – Week #4 Picks Now Open!