Viewing 5 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

8 1

mpute
      Ute Fan
      @mparker40

What a horrible baiting question meant to help KSL build an anti-TW/anti-Utah story!  KSL sucks! They are a BYU flagship and only play “journalists” for Utah because they have to. There seems to always be a slant to their Utah stories.  

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

I like josh furlong. For the record. But that question was bad (If he even asked it)

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

These media guys seem intent on creating drama. It’s weird because DC and TW are also buddies. 

I get that TW missed DC and others a few times, and made some poor decisions. But watch Hans Olsen’s video breakdowns. O line let defenders come flying at him left and right. That has to be fixed. It’s also worth pointing out that he didn’t benefit from any warm up games like ND or SJS in this offense. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yeah that’s chickens**t

1 1

OHIOUTE
      Ute Fan
      @ohioute22

I do believe, however, that there is a real beef between Troy Williams and Carrington…..

Basketball Junkie
        Ute Fan
        @basketballjunkie

Tha’s Bull!  TW is one of the reasons DC is at Utah.  DC called TW when he was let go at Oregon…  

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

Really? Based on insider info, or based on this interview Furlong alludes to?
        To me it seems like a case of there’s no ”there” there, but maybe someone knows something.
        In any case, I hope either TW plays better next week or we get a glimpse of Bateman.

Basketball Junkie
          Ute Fan
          @basketballjunkie

Lynn Worthy’s article in the SLTrib  

“Senior quarterback Troy Williams, who connected with Carrington on a 40-yard pass the first play after Huntley went down with a shoulder injury against Arizona, was one of the first Utes to connect with Carrington via text message after Oregon dismissed the star receiver.”  

UteThunder
            Ute Fan
            @utethunder

I have no insider information on this but I will say this: Just because TW reached out to DC back in July doesn’t mean that some animosity couldn’t have developed since DC joined the team. I’m not saying there is or there isn’t, just that having a good relationship at one point in time does not automatically mean their relationship is still good.

ladyinred
            Ute Fan
            @ladyinred

Thanks, I’ve seen that article. I was actually replying to OhioUte.

PorterRockwell
        Ute Fan
        @porterrockwell

According to both Troy and Carrington they called each other almost immediately Carrington was cut loose.  Carrington claims Troy was his first cell.  Several articles about this over the last few weeks.  Doubt there is a “beef” 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Player doesn’t want to answer massively overt baiting question. Gasp