Podcast recommendation

Viewing 1 reply thread

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

So I listen to quite a few podcasts. Utes, Cybersecurity, vocabulary building/word meanings, and a few others.

I probably have too many I’m trying to listen to, but I found one of intersest. While listening to Riley’s interview with Ryan Leaf a few weeks back he mentions Ryan’s new podcast “Bust: The Ryan Leaf Story” There are only two episodes out, i listened to both this week. Ryan calls himself an egolomaniac with low self-esteem. And trust me you hear both underlying in his voice.

This is an NSFW or with the kids in the car podcast, lots of language. But i find it interesting.Some of the older guys will remember that incident with Ryan Leaf in the San Diego Chargers lockerroom. Talk about  a melt down.

So if you’re looking for an intriguing podcast/story I would recommend it. I’m looking forward to the rest of the story. Episode one really focuses on his High School days, Episode two is about his recruiting and time at WSU. It made me reflect on just how big it would be if Utah makes the Rose Bowl. EPIC!

With Ryan doing work for the Pac12 Network I’ve been watching him and analyizing him. Kind of something I do automatically due to my line of work. You can definitely still see Ryan struggling to figure out his place in life.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

It’s a great podcast. Chapter 3 dropped this morning.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Podcast recommendation