Post game interview from Whitt

Viewing 2 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Something that stood out to me which might be the theme for the offseason and next year.  Work.  He emphasized it with the positives that are returning for 2018. Moss turning into a potential elite back IF he puts in the work.  The abundance of wealth in the Defensive backfield for 2018 IF they put the work in.  Now he did say they already work very hard and he expects great things from them.  It has me pretty excited for the 2018 season and I am hoping these kids can stay healthy.  It feels like things are lining up a la 2008 where Utah managed to stay healthy and had talent at multiple positions with experience.   

ESPN 700 Post game Whitt bowl win.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

road to a Pac 12 championship next year starts in January. it’s there for them if they want it but it’s going to take a hell of a lot of work

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

Hope!  Moss said the same thing about himself.  He said he was taking two days off, then heading back to Florida to get with “his coaches” and getting to work.  Sounds like a theme that has been preached to them.  

Like the commercial says, ‘you’re going to give 100%, well so is the other guy”.  

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Post game interview from Whitt