Quick – Advice needed RE: season tickets

Viewing 3 reply threads

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

I have an opportunity to get season tickets. Are seats in the SEZ section 5 good seats? I’ve never sat in that area. I see it is near the visiting section/band. Should I get these tickets or wait for something better to come along?

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

So is it on the west stands then?  SEZ to me would mean the section behind the south goal post.  Being by the opposing team’s fans could be “entertaining” I suppose.

Newbomb Turk
      Ute Fan
      @newbombturk

I think Section 5 is in the SEZ, not in the west stands. It does not connect with the visitors section. I sit in W08, which is right next to the visitors. Sometimes it is entertaining. The PAC12 teams are cool. The Michigan folks were cool. The only ones that have been annoying were those entitled folks down south.

colbyutahman3
      Ute Fan
      @colbyutahman3

We’re in section 5 row 8 and 9. I have loved our seats. It’s great view of the fieldhouse, the U on the man, you can hear how loud the MUSS and NEZ gets. Another plus is it’s not to crowded in the tunnel and such like it does when you’re on east/west side for concessions. 

zeous
        Ute Fan
        @zeous

We NEZ ruffians don’t believe the SEZ actually exists. We hear the band, but who can see that far when cross-eyed drunk.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Quick – Advice needed RE: season tickets