Quick question about sitting in the Muss on Saturday

Viewing 1 reply thread

SantaVaca
      Ute Fan
      @santavaca

I’m bringing a bunch of family with me to the Cal game on Saturday and I was kind of hoping to just go to the top of the Muss to sit so we can all sit together. Is that possible? I know the lower section is reserved seating but is the upper part first come, first serve? 4 of the tickets I bought were SRO.

NashvilleTNUteFan
      Ute Fan
      @nashvilletnutefan

Yes, top of the muss is free game, no assigned seats. My brother is enrolled at the U and is able to get 2 MUSS guest passes for a great price. So those have been my season tickets, and this is what I do for every game

SantaVaca
        Ute Fan
        @santavaca

Great. Thanks! About what row is free game?

NashvilleTNUteFan
          Ute Fan
          @nashvilletnutefan

I would say anything above row 40ish and you’re safe. Just be prepared to have wasted kids falling all over you and bumping into you all game. It’s not the most pleasant conditions to watch a game, to be honest. No disrespect to the MUSS, they bring the juice

Dallas
            Ute Fan
            @dallas

The student section was never a good fit when I’d bring my dad to games. We started just standing in the standing above the bleachers before there was a designated standing room section.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Quick question about sitting in the Muss on Saturday