re: Tyler Huntley…re: Local media.

Viewing 3 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Ive had this weird memory of a few local media members using Tyler Huntleys corner route TD to Jaylen Dixon against Idaho State as evidence of his lack of accuracy. That the ball placement was poor and it was a TD despite being misthrown. He got away with one. Something I disagreed with from the get. They chose that throw? It wasnt a huge window by any means. The ball was in a spot only Dixon could get while taking an uncatchable OB ball out of play. Exactly where that ball should be. To top it off, it scored points. Performance: A….Review: D-? uh huh

I didnt enjoy that part….but this one i did

PFF just dropped an article about Huntley on “why he could be this years Gardner Minshew.” The article opens laying the groundwork that we all know. Tyler was special last season, his numbers were special, and hes (still) underrated. Their lead off piece of supporting video evidence? Its that throw, and that corner route, to Dixon. Pretext for the video? 

why he could be a steal…. HIS NFL ACCURACY

What a wonderful full circle. Well, this is the 3rd or 4th lap around it at this point. 

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

heres the throw

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

heres the throw

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Yeah you see a lot of those D- throws in the nfl as well. Throwing where only his guy can get them. Anyone who knows anything about football knows you practice those throws since you were a little kid. Probably threw that pass more times than he cares to count to Dixon in the months leading up to the game. 

Local media are honks. Hans knows a fair bit about Oline and dline when it comes to film. That is where Huntley sometimes has a problem. Holds on a little bit too much. 

rUckUs
      Ute Fan
      @ruckus

I have this nagging feeling in my gut that says he’s going to the Patriots. I’m not saying that’s where I want him, but if he’s gonna be an NFL great, that’s probably the place to be

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football re: Tyler Huntley…re: Local media.