Really good read on Troy Taylor written by Kyle Goon

Viewing 3 reply threads

PorterRockwell
      Ute Fan
      @porterrockwell

http://www.sltrib.com/sports/5042276-155/utah-football-troy-taylor-took-a?page=1

i look forward to seeing what he can do with PaC12 talent 

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

I’m trying not to let my expectations for our new OC get too high, but the more I read/hear/see about him and his offense, the more optimistic I become.

zeous
        Ute Fan
        @zeous

I’m the opposite.  Talk is cheap.  I’ll keep my expectations at zero until proven otherwise on the field.

Anonymous
          Inactive

I agree, talk is cheap.

He’s talking hurry up Air Raid Offense. My concern is that we have an offense slinging the ball around resulting in a lot of turnovers. All performed in some hurry up scheme at the expense of the defense, our defense. Remember defense is the core strength of Kyle Whittingham teams. That’s what we’ve recruited for.

We’ll see.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Talk is always cheap in the offseason.  Seems like every year since the beginning of time we hear about this great new QB who has an incredible arm and can throw a football through the pressbox from midfield, bla bla bla.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

This has me pumped!!

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

This is Whittingham going all-in at a championship run if the Ute offense can run anything like that HS team.

I heard Taylor say that his passer has to be accurate. I think whoever hits their targets quickest and with few misthrows is going to get the job is my guess. I think we may have that guy on the roster. I hope I hope.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Really good read on Troy Taylor written by Kyle Goon