Reasons to love UteHub

Viewing 2 reply threads

Warrior Ute
      Ute Fan
      @warriorute

We have had the site for just over a year.  To be honest I just started posting more, but much prefer this to the other options.  Thanks to Tony for making this possible.  I thought I would start a list of reasons to appreciate UteHub and allow people to add on to show our appreciation.

1. The format is actually up to date and changes as people make suggestions.
      2. I can type about going to the Cal game without justifying listening to conference after (looking at you Utahby5)
      3. I can type about my kids ages 6-16, 3 daughters and not worry about inappropriate comments. (looking at you utefans)
      4. The PickEm game gets focus on the entire conference and is fun.
      5. It has created a different kind of community with more willingness to accept all Utah fans.
      6. Additions like expand all/shrink all to meet multiple likes and desires.

Please continue on and again THANKS TONY!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Here’s a reason: The members are AWESOME and post great UTE commentary and info!

Many many thanks. We are building a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude!

GO UTES!

Warrior Ute
        Ute Fan
        @warriorute

Tony, Some of the reason for the members being awesome is thanks to your lead.  There have been difficult discussions here and your approach have lead to honest and good discussions rather than angry rants.  Your leadership has created this community.  Thank you!

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

I love it here! It’s fun and comfortable.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Reasons to love UteHub