Red Rocks

Viewing 1 reply thread
      5 1

COFfrom83
      Ute Fan
      @coffrom83

Did anyone catch the Red Rocks last night? Anyone other than the 14,000+ in attendance?

If we are going to keep having gymnastic meets with byu, why not make it a quad meet at vivint or huntsman with SUU and USU there too?

Johnny80
      Ute Fan
      @johnny80

I think we should just stop competing against them all together. As for a “Utah quad meet” while I think it is good in theory I don’t like it in real life. Quad meets are hard for me to watch. Too much happening at once. I can’t focus on it all and I feel guilty cheering or clapping after one routine because I feel like that will screw up another routine in progress. As a season ticket holder I was happy to see that there was no quad meet at home this year. 

cjd1
        Ute Fan
        @cjd1

Utah is 93-2 against BYU. Why do we even “compete” against them?

COFfrom83
          Ute Fan
          @coffrom83

who said anything about competing?

ladyinred
          Ute Fan
          @ladyinred

What a great opportunity for tds to have a chance to share the floor with high level athletes. I’m ok with that for the gymnasts. Their football team however can go f*#%* themselves. 😀

Johnny80
            Ute Fan
            @johnny80

Agree Lady in Red. Football, basketball and any other “missionary tool” of a team can f..k off. Growing up non-Mormon in C.H. made me jaded. 

COFfrom83
        Ute Fan
        @coffrom83

it’s not a competition, but I see your point about quad meets being hard to follow, though there is really only one team to watch

Johnny80
          Ute Fan
          @johnny80

So true. 😄

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.