Viewing 3 reply threads

MotherJabubu
      Ute Fan
      @motherjabubu

This game is brutal to watch

houhi43
      Ute Fan
      @houhi43

As a Cardinal fan I was initially happy to have him be the OC. But he has proven to be totally inept and unable to to do anything but suck.

UTE98
        Ute Fan
        @ute98

On sports radio today they were talking about how this game was McCoy’s chance to prove the Broncos were wrong letting him go midseason last year, and if the Cardinals didn’t score much today chances were he’d be out midseason again this year. I know the Cardinals are in more of a rebuilding year, do you think McCoy is on his way out?

Utahute72
        Ute Fan
        @utahute72

A little tough to develop a game plan when you have no O-line.

Plus Rosen may eventually be good, but he is totally blind when it comes to seeing the field.

Grimmetal
      Ute Fan
      @grimmetal

Who were calling for it?

Listen. I endured the last few years of my Charger fandom under Ball Coach McCoy… I’d quit Utah if that were to ever happen.

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

McCoy is gonna take a bullet as the scapegoat for the disaster in Arizona. He has no Oline to work with. He was given a has been injury prone QB and a nowhere near ready rookie as his backup.

Don’t feel to bad for him. He’s got plenty of money and lives in beautiful San Diego.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Reminder that many were calling for Mike McCoy to be the new HC