Rose Parade tickets

Viewing 2 reply threads

tedward
      Ute Fan
      @tedward

My party for the Rose Parade turned out not to be as big as I had expected. If you’re interested in seeing the parade, I’d be glad to sell the 9 extra tickets I have, in the grandstand on the 1500 block of Colorado Blvd. Cost was $75/ticket with the processing fee. I can deliver the tickets to your e-mail address. You’ll be sitting by some great Ute fans! Go Utes!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I may want one. Not sure if I can get in the Parade and the tailgate which I paid big money for. Anyone know the feasibility of that?

Calgradutedad
      Ute Fan
      @calgradutedad

I just think it depends how much of the parade you want to see and where you are in the parade route. The parade is supposed to start at 8 and goes for around two hours but some areas on the route won’t see end of the parade until 11 or 12. We have tickets on S Orange Grove Blvd which is about 1.5 mile walk from the Rose Bowl. I don’t think we’ll stay until the end of the parade as we really only need to see some of it and the Utah band/float. If you’re not too far long the route you should be able to walk back to the rose bowl and get there by 10.

I haven’t read this link in several weeks but I think it had some ideas of how to work the parade and a tailgate in.
      https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/buckyville/rose-bowl-travel-and-logistics-advice-t100531.html

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Rose Parade tickets