Salty delicious tears of $C fans

Viewing 2 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Kind of an interesting break down.

The comments are hilarious though.
      Average $C fans: Officials spotted Utah 14 points on roughing(ruffing in some comments) the passer.
      Every Utah defender that has played in Pac12: Been flagged for that in the exact same way for years.

It is funny to see $C treated like a normal team for once. I also want to mention the horrible form tackling at times by $C. They are just bad. Almost as bad as Utah took on the angles against $C in the first half.

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

Did they address this Safety on USC?

Dallas
      Ute Fan
      @dallas

Can you even imagine how bitter we would be if SC had won on a field goal after the refs screwed up on the interception play to give SC enough extra time for 2 additional plays?!? I can barely think about that screwup without feeling sick. Thank goodness we won and the officiating nightmare is over.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

SC play calling doomed their chances of a FG. It was kind of baffling to be honest. I still don’t get the PI call on Phillips either. Yeah he doesn’t get his head round but they often don’t in a game. Kincaid sideline toe tap was clearly a flag and catch yet needed to be changed on review.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Salty delicious tears of $C fans