Season Tickets

Viewing 4 reply threads

Jesse
      Ute Fan
      @utesby25

Just curious if anyone knows when season tickets are being sent out? I know some schools are digital tickets only. I like the hard copy tickets myself. Thanks

MauchDawgUte
      Ute Fan
      @mauchdawgute

Pretty sure they are all digital this year. You get them from the U ticket master site.

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar

I received an email last Friday confirming all tickets are electronic. Check your Ticketmaster account linked to your Ute account.

Jesse
        Ute Fan
        @utesby25

Thanks, I will have to check my account.

Ute_tastic
      Ute Fan
      @ctbo139pk

BTW, I read somewhere that if you prefer you can take your e-tickets to the ticket office and they will print hard tickets for you. Although I suspect that they will not be the nice embossed high quality tickets that have been mailed out in recent years.

UtahUtesRock
        Ute Fan
        @utahutesrock

Yeah that’s something I’ll miss. I loved the books with the cool artwork, embossing etc. guess I’m a nerd that way but this digital thing isn’t as cool to me. I get that it saves costs for them but…yeah. 

AlaskanUte
      Ute Fan
      @kenaiute

I see my tickets in my account, I see no way to download them to a digital wallet. What am I missing?

UtahUtesRock
        Ute Fan
        @utahutesrock

Sign in, manage tickets, select event under each game, click on one of your tickets and it gives you the option there to save them to your digital wallet. 

AlaskanUte
        Ute Fan
        @kenaiute

Nevermind, after 15 minutes of monkey motion,

I figured out how to get tickets onto phone, seems like Google Pay is the only app they will download to

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Season Tickets