Site stats for Foster Farms Bowl day

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

The record days for Ute Hub site traffic so far were in October, when we played USC. On game day we had about 6,300 unique visitors and a little over 30,000 page views.

Yesterday’s stats for Foster Farms Bowl day:  4328 unique visitors, 242,692 hits, 78,009 page views.  The lowest day in December visitor wise was still over 2,000 unique visitors.

Clearly there was more excitement in October from a unique visitor standpoint, but we are getting more activity from each user as of late.

Now that football is over, I expect site traffic numbers to drop faster than the panties of a byu coed who thinks she’s about to get married…

Anonymous
      Inactive

I think one easy way to increase viewership/participation would be to display the most popular post of the last 48 hours at the top of the homepage.

AgouraUte’s post below, for example, would be great to have featured.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Sure.  “Most active posts” today and such.  I did do a “Most liked posts this week” thing which you can see in the right column of some pages.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Hold up.

Basketball season starts in earnest on Sunday, dood.

Traffic will still exist here.

And after Basketball season? Well… that’s about the time for Spring ball, right?

And then there’s professional baseball… and RSL…. <sigh>

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

True, basketball is here and I have noticed a few members who like to talk hoops and weren’t around for football.

Utemachine
      Ute Fan
      @utemachine

Cool stats Tony. Hopefully the traffic doesn’t disappear like a dozen Krispy Kreme’s in front of a BYU coed.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Site stats for Foster Farms Bowl day