Sitting behind me at the zoo game…

Viewing 4 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

So Mike Weir was sitting behind me cheering for byu. It was great when I turned to high five him after the TD in the 2nd quarter. He had a hot date with him. The wife recognized her as this chick with a last name Money, which I found hard to believe but it is true. I guess she was on the bachelor or something.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Butterface.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yeah sorry. I didn’t start drinking until after the game.

How do you upload pics here?

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Glad you edited that one hehe.

To insert an image you copy the URL of the image, then in a new reply or topic you click the “img” button in the text dialog. Then paste the image URL in, and the description if you want. What’s really cool is I programmed the site to be smart enough to deal with any image size, so you can’t “break the site if your image is wider than 600px.” hehe.

Anonymous
          Inactive

How come you can sometimes just cut and paste the image and it will automatically load it and other times you have to click the IMG?

Anonymous
          Inactive

Had I looked at who posted, I would have not done so. Seriously, having problems with the close-up vision. Some days are really bad. Yesterday was one of those and I just thought I watched a horrible game.

I was trying to upload a photo directly from my iPhone, so no url. My brother sold a pair of seats in W12, on the 40, row 36, for $400 each. We were checking out whether it was a Ute or a Zoob who bought the tickets. It was a Zoob and he had his kid there with spiked blue dyed hair. I caught them right after the first pick 6 interception. The expression on their faces is priceless.

Anonymous
            Inactive

Paid 39.95 to dye your kids hair blue.

Paid 800 to see your team lose to your rival.

Knowing your team really win despite the  score?? Clueless.

Anonymous
      Inactive

$800 for a pair of seats (purchased from my brother on Stubhub) plus a blue dye job for his kid…
      Zoob

Expression after their preseason Heisman winning QB throws a Pick 6 on the first play….priceless
      Zoob 2

Anonymous
      Inactive

So while wandering the talegate lot, my brother stopped to talk to this young lady in a red dress and leopard print heels. She’s a reporter over on one of the paid Utah sites he belongs to. Damn, I fell in love again.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Sitting behind me at the zoo game…