So why do I feel guilty?

Viewing 4 reply threads

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

I pay $2K in Crimson Club every year.
      I also donate to the Biz School every year.
      I’m on the U Business Alumni Association Board of Directors and give lots of time and raise funds for scholarships (including from my company).
      So why do I feel guilty cutting short the cute sophomore girl that called asking for more money?

I mean… don’t I do enough?

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

You shouldnt feel guilty, and I bet that girl hated calling you as much as, and likely more than, you hated turning her away.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

To clarify your request for clarification, the cute girl was calling on behalf of the University of Utah. Clearly. 🙂

Ute Bc
        Ute Fan
        @utebc

How do you know she was cute?  Maybe you should imagine she’s 400 pounds and bald.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Fair question.
      I don’t know.
      But I prefer to believe.

Big Kahuna
      Ute Fan
      @bigkahuna

I donate to the Crimson Club and to the business school as well. I usually wait for a bschool call such as yours to donate. That way the call is somewhat fun.

A portion of my work involves calling/cold calling so I do have a soft spot for it. I know many of the calls end as yours did and understand how you feel.

RedLine
      Ute Fan
      @redline

Yes, tell us more about this Cute Sophomore Girl. Does she by chance attend Sugar Baby University?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/sugar-baby-university/

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc So why do I feel guilty?