Softball with yet another shutout, this time over #13 Tennessee.

Viewing 3 reply threads

AZswayze
      Ute Fan
      @AZswayze

Utah gets their seventh shutout in only nine games of play, and they hand Tennessee their first loss of the year. If they can take out #7 LSU tomorrow, they may get some serious top ten consideration.

PorterRockwell
      Ute Fan
      @porterrockwell

Amy has done a remarkable job. She is a quality person  I worked with her for a while and she is top notch. She is former Ute coach Jugi Hogue’s daughter in law.  

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

80 runs for the Lady Utes, given up 7 runs total.

You’re gonna win a lot of games with those numbers.

If they shut out LSU tomorrow, they’ve definitely got to move up near the top 10, maybe even jumping into the top 8 or so.

That is utter domination, like Pac12 legacy schools domination. Arizona, UCLA, Washington, ASU and Cal type domination. All those teams have National Championships. Crazy to think 12 times the NC game loser has been a Pac12 team, losing the NC to another Pac12 team. I know odd bit of trivia.

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Plus one shutout, they shutout Houston after Tennessee.

8 of the 10 wins were shutouts.

I love watching women’s softball.

AZswayze
        Ute Fan
        @AZswayze

Remarkable, another win by mercy rule. Half their games have ended early. And let’s not forget that every game has been played on the road thus far (granted they have all been tournament games, but still away from home).

Got the chance to see them play in Long Beach last weekend, and they have become so disciplined, at the plate and on the basepaths. Three or four times they put runs on the board by out thinking LB State on the bases. Very smart team.

UTE98
          Ute Fan
          @ute98

SLTRIB if you’re listening you need to start covering Utah Softball and Baseball. 

After last year I think both of these teams would get more pub.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Other Ute Sports Softball with yet another shutout, this time over #13 Tennessee.