Some thoughts and questions

Viewing 2 reply threads

ALUF
      Ute Fan
      @dbgii77

Cam will be a favorite for a lot of people and myself included but that game had a lot of blame on him. The 4th down pass was awful. Every pick with the exception of the first was telegraphed. At th same time though he made a couple big first downs. The defense was crazy good in the second half and I wish cp3 kept his feet on the pick because that would’ve been 6. Oh well.

I just wonder why we can’t win in the road against winning teams. I believe we are 1-9 or 2-8 in our last ten now. Gotta be coaching right? It has spanned over 3 years now. Also, I wish we had some other receivers other than Kincaid who could be consistent in catching the ball. I know there was kuithe and he is hurt and all but I want some wideouts who can be go to guys. Obviously no 4 or 5 star dude isn’t gonna come here in their right mind because Utah runs the ball way more and when we do pass it’s to a TE. I hope next week we see a lot of younger guys play and see what else is on the team with there not being anything to play for now.

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

I blame the fact that we have a bad Kicker.  A missed 38-yd FG in the 1st-Qtr.  A 2nd-Qtr turnover on downs on the Oregon 11-yd line because we have a bad Kicker.  Another turnover on downs from the Oregon 26-yd line because we can’t trust our bad Kicker.  There’s 9-pts right there.  Matt Gay, “Automatic Andy”, and “King Louie” wins that game.

We had a bad Kicker last year too.  We need another good Kicker.

ALUF
        Ute Fan
        @dbgii77

Yeah, I forgot to mention that. I wonder if we forget that that is a third of the game

RedUte14
          Ute Fan
          @redute14

We also don’t return kickoffs. Money parks fair caught it at like the 8 yard line. Special teams is a huge joke.

SalUteopia
          Ute Fan
          @saluteopia

Bad kicker was going to catch up.

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

Yeah, that poor road game record is telling. Data don’t lie. Today was 100% on Rising. What changed after USC? The reasons go beyond the injury I think.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Some thoughts and questions