Speaking of value, McMurphy on some $ numbers:

Viewing 1 reply thread

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

“In the Big 12, Arizona, Arizona State and Utah will receive a full $31.7 million annually in media rights revenue (not including other league revenue from College Football Playoff, etc.) once the Big 12’s new six-year $2.3 billion Grant of Rights deal with ESPN and FOX begins in 2025, sources said.

In 2024, the three schools also will receive a full Big 12 revenue share, estimated to be about $42 million, a source said. In 2025, that “all-in” number is expected to be around $50 million annually per school, industry sources said.”

Full share immediately in ’24 LOL

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

Did I understand that the four schools that were added last year into the big 12 did not receive a full share? They are losing their mind over at Twitter right now with the thought of Utah getting a full share. What did they expect?

alUmnUs
        Ute Fan
        @alumnus

There’s only 4 Four Corner Schools.

Yes, those other less valuable additions don’t get full share immediately. I’m not sure if they’re all on the same schedule, but Provostan State doesn’t get full share until year 3.

Utesbyfive
          Ute Fan
          @utesbyfive

Delicious.

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

That’s what Utah did when they moved up to the P5 level. That’s how it goes.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

This is simply the fact. Utah proved its value at the P5 level. I mean it is lemon in TDS eyes but Utah already been there done that.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Speaking of value, McMurphy on some $ numbers: