Sports Saturday

Viewing 0 reply threads

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Today’s sports listings look exciting. Here’s what I’m watching. What you got?

Quinnipiac vs. Massachusetts-Amherst (NCAA D-I MHOCK) — #4 Quinnipiac faces the #17 Minutemen in Belfast in the finals of Friendship Four tournament

Bethel at Linfield (NCAA D-III FBALL) — Gagliardi Trophy semifinalist Jaran Roste and his #13 Royals travel to McMinnville to face the #5 Wildcats in the 2nd round of the D-III tournament

Argentina vs. Mexico (FIFA MSOC) — World Cup Finals Group C Matchday 2 — #13 El tri eliminates #3 Argentina with a win

Oregon at Oregon State (NCAA D-IA FBALL) — Let’s go, Beavs!!! 126th meeting Civil War Game

Utah at Colorado (NCAA D-IA FBALL) — W and no injuries

Warner Pacific at Seattle Pacific (NAIA D-II / NCAA D-II MBALL) — Warner travels north

Western Michigan at Portland (NCAA D-I MSOC) — #21 Pilots host #20 Broncos in 3rd round of the D-I tournament

St. Thomas at Utah (NCAA D-I MBALL) — Legendary Tommies, expelled from the MIAC, face our Utes in the Hunty 

Southeast Missouri State at Montana (NCAA D-IAA FBALL) — #17 Lions travel to surprise entry #21 Griz in the 1st round of the D-IAA tournament

Washington at Washington State (NCAA D-IA FBALL) — Fuskies complete the tri-fecta! 114th meeting Apple Cup

BYU at Stanford (NCAA D-IA FBALL) — Make us proud, Leland Stanford Junior University Marching Band.

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Sports Saturday