Stanford prediction.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Perhaps I want a little bit of revenge but my prediction for today’s Stanford game is we run them out of the building.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

Bingo

Anonymous
      Inactive

I was on a road trip to Reno over the weekend. Stayed in Gardnerville Friday night, which is south of Carson City. The line opened at Utah -8. I would have put $100 on Utah with that spread. By the time I got to Reno, the line was Utah -11.5 and I was not interested at that level. Did not get to our hotel until after the game had started and the Golden Nugget Sports Book did not have PAC-12 Network, so no game. I listened to the game via iPhone and ESPN700 in our room. Good game. Team really seems to be improving. Poetl has been outstanding of late. He’s really gotten his wings and is shaming the defenses. The turnaround in his FT shooting from last year is simply remarkable. It makes him hugely valuable and the NBA has undoutedly taken notice. Poetl has a high ceiling. He can add much more to his game.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

From what I understand the original line was 4.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Stanford prediction.