Tavion

Viewing 3 reply threads

Anonymous

Was at the game today, Tavion’s body language on the sideline was not good. Was sulking about being taken out as Dixon scored that rushing TD. Then the whole fourth quarter was sitting alone pouting. Then at the end of the game before the team gathered in front of the MUSS to light the U, he immediately left the field by himself. Just my opinion, but based on what I’ve been hearing I wouldn’t be surprised to see him be excused from the team this week

tanute3
      Ute Fan
      @tanute3

Does anyone know any details about what has actually been going on with him the last couple of weeks? Beyond just the “disciplinary actions”?

RustyShackleford
      Ute Fan
      @shakyute13

Why the hell didn’t he just declare for the draft last year if he was going to pull this crap. He’s taking a spot from someone else and causing a distraction to the team. I sure hope he figures it out soon for himself and because we are going to need him. We don’t have a true power back without him. It would truly be a tragedy if he wastes his talent.

Brettski
      Ute Fan
      @brettski

We saw him leaving the stadium by himself and walking somewhere… Sure seemed strange

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.