Taysom has lost a full step or two

Viewing 7 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

He looks nowhere near as agile as he used to. May have similar top end speed but his cuts and his quickness have taken a hit (understandably). Containing his leg game should be a bit easier than it has been in the past. If our corners can lock down that should be suffocating for them

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

He really doesn’t. I don’t think BYU is going to be able to handle our D. The question is what can out O do against their D.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I just really want Utah to get five turnovers in a row again. That was hilarious.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

I want to shut Jamaal down and make Taysom beat us with his arm. With our DBs I think thats a W in the bag

Anonymous
        Inactive

This^^^^

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

I want Utah to score every which way. Rushing, passing, fumble return, int for a TD, punt return, kick return, safety, 2 pt conversion, 1pt safety, FG, and s few pats for good measure. ;). That makes the score around 56 or so. ETA: I want a two point play from picking off a pass from a byu 2 point attempt.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by ironman1315.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

There’s a 1 point safety?

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

Yep, it happens on a two point conversion where the defense takes co trol of the ball either in the field or beyond the goal line and steps back over the goal line and gets tackled. So the offense gets a point but not two points.

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

Wow you learn something new every day.

ironman1315
              Ute Fan
              @ironman1315

I just learned about it today too. I was really trying to figure out how to fix low shotgun snaps.

tedward
          Ute Fan
          @tedward

Actually, there is. The following is an excerpt from Pro Football Talk:

“One-point safeties have happened in college football, most notably in the 2013 Fiesta Bowl, when Kansas State blocked an Oregon extra point and a Kansas State player picked up the ball and ran it into his own end zone. The college rule that gives the defense the opportunity to score two points by returning an interception, fumble or blocked kick to the opposite end zone means that defensive teams that take possession of the ball will try to run it back for a score, and sometimes those players end up getting tackled after backtracking into their own end zones.”

Jen
        Ute Fan
        @sojoute76

And a 54 to 10 Utes score would feel so good! My lungs and heart would appreciate a blow out.

Mano
      Ute Fan
      @mano

We all slow down a bit as we enter middle age.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yeah Taysom is about ready to get his prostate massaged followed by a colonoscopy. He might have to get a real job to get insurance to cover it.

GreatNorthernUte
      Ute Fan
      @greatnorthernute

After watching the second half of their game, I agree Taysom is a little slower. He is still a good read option QB, let’s not kid ourselves. But he doesn’t have the ability to take over a game anymore. He also looked as if he was slightly avoiding contact if possible.

I think this bodes very very well for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Taysom has lost a full step or two