Thanks to Ute Hub Users

Viewing 7 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I stopped by UF.N as I do every day. Been doing it for probably over 10 years and I’ll continue to most likely. Someone commented that the UF.N was dying, but it seemed pretty active to me. One commenter said the “other site” was not active. I assume he meant Ute Hub.

While this site certainly isn’t as active as a site that’s been around some 17 years longer, nearly 6,000 posts and 750 members in a few weeks is pretty damn good in my book.

Barring a few posts here, the content here is great. There are some great football (and basketball) conversations and I’ve learned a lot and made some new friends.

In my old world of audio engineering we used to say “good sound is the absence of bad sound.” There’s not a lot of noise here. No zoob trolls, no people cutting each other down. Mostly intelligent conversation from UTE fans.

For that, I thank you all. I’ll continue to work on making the site better and better.

GO UTES!

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

I like it here Tony, and thanks for you work. It’s interesting, since you fired up this site there has been ZERO complaints on uf.n about uf.n and Monkey. I’m not sure what it means. Did he fix the ad redirects that everyone complained about? It was never and issue for me for some reason, so I can’t tell if it has stopped, or if something was done. Also, Monkey’s car crash and other extenuating circumstances came to light at the same time as well, maybe people think it’s bad form to bitch now the full story is out there.

You’re right, uf.n has been around a long time. You may have actually made uf.n a better site by providing a well executed alternative. Monkey may have pulled his head out and put in a few hours work to pull his site out of a screaming nose dive.

Let’s keep plugging and posting. Build it, they will come.

Jumpmasterute
      Ute Fan
      @jumpmasterute

null

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

It’s interesting, since you fired up this site there has been ZERO complaints on uf.n about uf.n and Monkey. I’m not sure what it means.

I think perhaps someone had a moment of clarity. They probably started moderating the complaints and got rid of the fundraisers. Not sure anything has changed script wise. Went there with my iPad a day or two ago by accident, and my ipad almost didn’t survive.

GadValleyUte
      Ute Fan
      @maximumkungfu

Thanks for building this site. I love the look and functionality. I like the conversations here. Thanks and Go Utes.

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

I agree for the most part this site has spawned good dialogue. We have avoided Zoobs, too much negativity or calling each other names or cutting down others viewpoints. Sometimes I come up with topics out of left field and nobody has really berated me about it.

Sure we have Moose, but he’s kept it under control for the most part, I think he knows he’s on a short leash.

Thanks Tony.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yes he is testing the water but has actually been quite engaging in a lot of good conversation as well.

The lack of zoobs and lack of personal attacks in general have made this a breath of fresh air for sure.

89ute
        Ute Fan
        @89ute

Not only lack of zoobs, but TALK about zoobs does not take place here. I love it. There really are people like us who honestly don’t care about them and it’s not just lip service.

Anonymous
      Inactive

It is a great site as far as posting goes: less is significantly more than the alternatives.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Comments and Suggestions Thanks to Ute Hub Users