That's It, I'm Going!

Viewing 6 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

Dropping everything and going to the game on Sunday. Wife can go if she wishes. She didn’t go to the UCLA game with me last night and she’s a Bruin. This game is too important to miss.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Obviously you had fun at the UCLA game yesterday!

Anonymous
        Inactive

I wish I had company. There were a handful of Utah fans. I estimated that Pauley was 40% to 45% full. Sad what UCLA’s progam has declined to. When I grew up, you could not get a seat in there. Their fan base just has real high expectations, understandably so.

They had Marques Johnson there last night posing for photos with fans and the Naismith Trophy. I thought about getting a selfy and flashing a “U” with my Utah hat and shirt :-). Marques Johnson was a beast when he played for UCLA.

USC is very athletic, but they don’t play great defense. Utah’s D needs to shut down the athleticism and unstructured play and force them into a structured offense. Poetl will kill both their bigs on both end as he’s more physical and equally athletic. CU should have beat USC. I think Utah will beat them. Andy Enfield is Larry Kryskowiak’s lil bitch.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Yeah you could see a lot of empty seats on TV.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Going to be one of the toughest games of the year. I dont expect us to win. But if we can steal this one……..the possibilities for this season skyrocket

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Nothing better than beating USC.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

I actually feel pretty good about the USC game.

Tough team, but these the type of teams Utah needs to beat if they want to justify a 4 seed.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Alright, I convinced my brother to go. He called his source at the U and 4 tix will be waiting for us at Will Call. We’ll meet up at Felipe’s in LA (famous Deli) for lunch ahead of the game. This should be fun.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

The way weekends fly by, It’s not often I get to say “can’t wait for Sunday.”

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) That's It, I'm Going!