The best thing about being 0-0 is the chance to be 1-0…..

Viewing 1 reply thread

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Last year appears to have positioned the team perfectly if they win their games. All the preseason love is great, but it is only temptation unless the team delivers.

I am not that into the BYU game, because EVERY team this year has Utah circled until we lose. The nain reason BYU should be getting hyped now is they’re first. This is a unique opportunity to control destiny. I hope they stay in the grind and stay focused and ready. Players can drink the koolaid too much just like the fans. The 2015 team gave Oregon its worst home loss ever, intercepted Jared Goff like five times in the first half on national TV and was ranked No. 3 until we pick sixed our way out of the Coliseum. Even after that loss and others, that was still one of my favorite teams in the last ten years. Enjoy each game and don’t worry too much about the rest. This team should be fun to watch on a week in week out basis. Start overlooking games and the fun goes quick.

Just IMO.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Well done.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The best thing about being 0-0 is the chance to be 1-0…..