The Difference

Viewing 2 reply threads

Utegibby13
      Ute Fan
      @utegibby13

I have noticed something that i havent seen in a while. This team, early in the season, folded at the first sign of trouble. An early turnover against ybu, heads hang. Sdsu scores, heads hang. Since the tragic accident, this team has not let any of these silly mistakes rattle them. These guys got the eye of the tiger, man. I would say they are the most dangerous team in the pac 12 right now. Not because we are better athletically or how talented we are, i just see this relentlessness. This willingness to truely be that 22% better.

I mean maybe it is the high of a win after thinking i was going to witness a loss, or maybe its that new 5G i got implanted, but i really would not want to play utah if im any of the teams here in the pac. They are scary. You have to get on them from the beginning and match their intensity and physicality. Is that possible? Idk. Maybe oregon and maybe ucla. Oregon state could surprise as well. Im not saying we wont lose another game. Im not saying we are going to be pac champs finally. What i am saying is it is a great night to be a UTE and i LOVE watching us come back and win. Love it! Down 14 to win by 14. Feels awesome! Go Utes!!!

DrJazzy
      Ute Fan
      @docute

Have to think Cam has something to do with that. Most teams take their cues from their leaders, aside from the coaches this typically includes the QB. Cam is a cool customer…I see no fear in his play. Have to also think he was voted team captain as a backup QB for a reason. 

Hard to not play the ‘what if’ game if Cam had been named starter from the beggining. 

But overall, probably most of the credit goes to Whitt and halftime adjustments. 

What a game! 

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Well said Utegibby! Couldn’t agree more!!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The Difference