The itch for a commitment

Viewing 0 reply threads

Dresden_Stormblessed
      Ute Fan
      @dresden

Is it just me, or has it been too long since we locked in a commitment?

I’ve got the itch. I LOVE recruiting news and our Official visits list is surprisingly bare. Our unofficial visits though have been truly something to watch.

On the radar to commit:

Ephraim Asiata. He tweeted something really interesting yesterday. It honestly looks like he doesn’t know where he wants to go yet. He’s been an absolute monster on the field this year after his recovery. He’s played in 7 games, has 21 solo tackles, 41 total tackles, 6/game, and 9 sacks. He’s taken visits to the TDS, the U, and U$C. He’s also got a Tennessee offer.

Faletau Satuala. Looks like he’s debating between the two in-state teams. He’s done officials and unofficials to both programs recently. For his position, I think it’s a true no-brainer for what we’ve done with Vaki, Bishop, Ritchie, and loads of others. But it looks like he’s on the fence. He’s got family already attending the U so I’m not sure why he hasn’t committed to us yet. Many argue he’s the best player in the state of Utah.

Zacharyus Williams. Visited this last weekend. Really likes WSU but isn’t sure about their future which is understandable.

Some unofficials that visited recently:
      Several in-state kids for the 2026 class: Salesi Moa, Brock Harris, & Bott Mulitalo (not bothering to link their profiles rn because they aren’t possible commits for several years).
      My personal favorite visitor: Helaman Casuga. QB from Timpview. Kids special. Him and Brock committing to the Utes would be 2 guaranteed all-time commits imo. Won’t know for a while though. Luke Haugo visited (QB of ’25) and Tajh Crutchfield too. I know very little about both.

Any others on the radar for this cycle? I’m anxious to get more future Utes!

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The itch for a commitment