The only thing on Tuttle I gotta say

Viewing 0 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

It is super weird when he is choosing to transfer. Odd timing for him as a college athlete and for the team he professed to love for so long. Maybe I don’t understand the rules anymore I am not big on caring about them really. It just seems like poor timing. 

As far as Utah’s position which is the only thing I care about, it really sucks. Bad publicity all around it is interesting the coaches brought in another QB invited to the Elite 11. Tuttle may have thought it was a slight already in his position as it is. Idk I don’t really try to figure out 18 year old brains  I cant figure out my 8 and 3 year olds brains let alone some strangers kids.

I can’t help but smirk at all the people who wanted Tuttle and I kept saying Shelly is the 2. I think I listened to Gunther even bad mouth Shelly again from the Zona game on Monday.  I changed the station immediately and rolled my eyes. If Gunther has an opinion on the QB situation for Utah the opposite of whatever he says is true. 

Overall though on losing a big recruit? Meh?  He hasn’t really done anything for the team in a game.  I am glad Utah makes kids prove it in the program.

The main concern for me right now is that Utah has a ball game to play. They have to win and this is a giant distraction. Excuses are just that excuses but it just sucks after this offense has just got rolling.

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The only thing on Tuttle I gotta say