The Utah Lacrosse team beat Air Force 18-11 in Colorado Springs this afternoon!

Viewing 1 reply thread

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

I can’t really report much on this game, as I was at work during the entirety of it, but I can at least give you all the heads up on the Utes scoring another big win.
      Due to some weird glitch in the scheduling, this was our 3rd consecutive roadie at AFA, so I’m glad we not only beat them, but rather trounced them in the game. It’s about time for the Zoomies to return a game to SLC.
      This will be a huge week for Utah Lacrosse, as not only had we faced the former conference leader this afternoon, but will also be facing the new conference leader this Friday — #10 Jacksonville. Jacksonville narrowly edged Cleveland St this afternoon, and also struggled vs Mercer last week. So they’re proving themselves to be NOT invincible. And we get this one in SLC, so for you local UteHub members out there, you should try to get to the game, and get rowdy. Utah already is one of the top Lacrosse schools in the nation with respect to “Home attendance”, but it wouldn’t hurt to for some extra folks to show up (6pm MT) for a little extra support.
      GO UTES!!!

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Go, Utes.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Other Ute Sports The Utah Lacrosse team beat Air Force 18-11 in Colorado Springs this afternoon!