The Zoob wife shared with me a fantasy.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Daedalus
      Ute Fan
      @daedalus

With all the money in the world to spend, she wants to purchase an RV. And also six Ute football season tickets (us, our two kids, and their significant others). She wants to tailgate and share her awesome cooking skills with Ute Nation. She’s Chinese from Hong Kong and I joked “potstickers and noodles for everyone!” and she liked the idea.

And when the football game is under way, she’ll sleep in the RV because she doesn’t give a crap. Zoob.

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Beef noodle soup, and hot and sour soup are two dishes I kill. My daughters also are getting good at them.

I just wish I could get Chinese breakfast, and some stinky bean curd.

I’ll buy an RV and get the spot next to yours to tailgate. MMMmmmmm!!!!!

Daedalus
      Ute Fan
      @daedalus

I LOL at the thought of stinky tofu at a tailgate. I had a terrible experience in Nanjing (smelled like raw sewage and gave someone diarrhea), enjoyed it in Shanghai where all the nasty was fried off, and finally in Hong Kong where I gagged at the smell and decided it wasn’t worth it.

In our tailgate fantasy, I think we can manage some dim sum.

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

Thanks for bringing us into a fantasy with your wife.  More posters should do this.

If you make this happen, I will stop by.  Potsickers and noodles for Milton!

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The Zoob wife shared with me a fantasy.