Things are about to get very ugly up on the hill

Viewing 4 reply threads

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Both rivals and 24/7 are reporting a major shift in Collin Chandler’s recruiting. 

If Smith loses him to BYU over a technicality 3 days before the signing period it’s a firing offense but it’s an offense that makes ZERO sense 

l

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

What technicality?

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

Thanks. We prefer no context and little details in these kind of posts and you delivered.

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

What a lame comment…..You provide zero details.

I haven’t seen any change in Crystal-Balls on 247Sports.

AZUTE
        Ute Fan
        @azute

Go to some damn research on those sites. I’m not going to provide links like some of you do and yes Bartle changed his crystal ball from an 8 to a 4.

Rivals is talking about a scholarship not being available for him which makes absolutely no sense and is coming off has a spin job instead of just telling the truth. That Smith has screwed the pooch on this one.

Utesbyfive
          Ute Fan
          @utesbyfive

Absolutely not. This is a Message board and if you’re not going to give specifics, then it’s a useless, contextless, cryptic and low quality post. If you don’t even provide even a link it’s utterly worthless. How about even a f**king clue? Nope. S**tty, aggravating and trollish post. And to suggest losing a recruit will get a brand new coach fired, you’re delusional.

AZUTE
            Ute Fan
            @azute

Stick a crowbar in your wallet and pay the $9.99 A month like the rest of it if you want the information off those sites those guys work hard for the contacts and they’re trying to make money I’m not gonna stab them in the back by posting their information on this free site

You’re the kind of guy that will steal his neighbors newspaper because you’re too cheap to pay the dollar at the 7/11.

I gave you the map but you want me to drive you there too…lazy cheap Ass

Crazyforu
              Ute Fan
              @crazyforu

Then why come here and post something cryptic about it? The kid will go where he wants to, any adult (not connected to the team) angry about it needs themselves. 

Saying I know something you don’t know is so tired.

Utesbyfive
              Ute Fan
              @utesbyfive

I actually do pay for Utezone. However if you have a news post, without news, without attribution, without being coherent, how about don’t post.

Oh, and as for the insults, go f**k yourself.

dystopiamembrane
            Ute Fan
            @dystopiamembrane

What caused this anger?

Uteusmc
          Ute Fan
          @uteusmc

What a really strange post…. How was anyone supposed to read your mind as to what you meant? Unless it was behind a “pay wall” not sure why you have such opposition to posting a link.

And no, I don’t have the time to chase down every random vague post just because another site is there. That is why I come here to get a quick snapshot and to see what is going on with the Utes. Go Utes!

Ute Dub
          Ute Fan
          @chestercopperpot

Where did your research come from on, “it’s a firing offense?” – Any recruit can go F— themselves if they think they’re going to come before the HC and the University. Get a clue. YOU DELIBERATELY CREATED A HYPE AND PANICK POST for attention. I get, we all do it now and again. But maybe back off the FIRING rhetoric of a 17-18 year old kid who Utah is in a very good position with, currently. 

younglurch
          Ute Fan
          @younglurch

I’ve seen speculation that Chandler may postpone his mission for a year to play, and that is causing scholarship issues since Smith didn’t anticipate needing to have a spot on the roster for him for another 2 years. 

Utesbyfive
            Ute Fan
            @utesbyfive

Which isn’t our staff’s fault.

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

Scholarships are year to year – mission or no mission you find room for a kid like this 

Unless smith had some sort of recruiting violation…

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Well, then perhaps they will. Also, he could have just changed his damn mind and decided he wants to go to the Y. I’m so sick of these pearl clutching recruiting posts.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Things are about to get very ugly up on the hill