Torrent of the WSU Game

Viewing 2 reply threads

utahman3431
      Ute Fan
      @utahman3431

I was out of town all week last week, but I don’t think anyone would have downloaded the USC game anyways 🙂

I have the USC and WSU game up and ready to go.  Let me know if you have any questions or need any help with the files!

http://uofu.bobsonlineworld.net

pass: utevids

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

So, if I want to burn a downloaded game to a disk, how do you do that?

UTE98
        Ute Fan
        @ute98

By disk I assume you mean an external HD with at least 4 TB of space. Cut/Paste or Copy and paste if you’ve got the room. If so i have my external HD (media server) hooked up through Plex so i can stream any/all movies/football games I own on any device on my network (router). My iMac is old so I’m thinking of hooking my Plex server up through a raspberry pi, anybody have input on the advantages/disadvantages of this? My iMac barely boots up within 20 minutes anymore, one too many upgrades to the OS.

I also have a 1TB external HD with WiFi I use when I travel. In the car it can stream to 5 different devices, and on an airplane I have my own entertainment library. Note to self, get another backup HD as this one is getting old. More than five or six years old.

If you mean CD/DVD, well it’s easy once you have the file on your computer via the download. Select the file and burn it, but who wants to have 100s of game CDs when you can just use the router you already have?

Not trying to be snarky, I’m an old buy, but CDs/DVDs are the cassette tapes and 8-tracks of today. BTW I used handbrake and another software program i forgot to burn all my DVDs/Blu-Rays to my external HD. Sadly I was not technical enough to burn the .iso files which would allow for all the added features.

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Hey, I still have some 8 track tapes around here. Could you put them up to a cloud so you wouldn’t have to access the download from each device you want to use.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Torrent of the WSU Game