Troy Williams body language

Viewing 4 reply threads
      15 1

COUte
      Ute Fan
      @coute

He did not look interested in playing garbage time in this game. Put in Bateman instead.

1 4

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Well I am sure 1280 will have his High School coach on Monday to tell you how he really felt.  Tune in….

Please he looked fine. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Well please explain your thumbs down.  Sorry how Williams feels when he comes in for garbage minutes is last on my list for concerns right now going into conference play.  Please explain why this matters? Because Huntley runs like he will be folded in half?  Come on explain it to me.  Who cares!

1 4

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

Completely disagree. He was going half speed carrying out his assignments except for when he ran for the first down. 

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Why should I care though?  If he is next man up from injury than I see your point.  Utah still has larger issues like RB, Oline play, ball security and penalties.

2 2

UteThunder
            Ute Fan
            @utethunder

Who said you should care? Todd just pointed out something he noticed that he didn’t think look good.

From my point of view, it is worth noting because TW’s lethargic/disinterested attitude tonight might be a glimpse into his overall mindsight and day-to-day preparation. If that’s the case, and Huntley goes down, we will be in big trouble. Even if that isn’t the case, it wasn’t a good look for TW. Makes it seem like he is pouting and not much of a team player.

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

Yes Utah will be in trouble but you can’t control injuries at all. So don’t worry about something you can’t control is my belief. If Huntley goes down all of those other issues become massive problems under Williams. But you can’t control that, I am just saying it doesn’t matter sick of this story line on this kid. Yeah I bet he is disappointed that he didn’t get to start his senior year. Thanks for stating the obvious that he would be a little bummed about getting beat out and has had to watch three straight games of WHY he got beat out.

5 1

ragtownute
      Ute Fan
      @ragtownute

I was disappointed to see him act like a pouty brat out there. He was more interested in keeping his hands warm than anything else. 

4 1

vcsg01
      Ute Fan
      @vcsg01

It’s hard to get into handing the ball off 15 times. I don’t see why they don’t just keep running the playbook in these situations. There are other players out there that need the practice.

5 1

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yeah it was quite obvious he didn’t want to be there. Felt bad for the guy. 

Utahute72
        Ute Fan
        @utahute72

Well there is a high probability we lose Huntley at some point in the season, so we better hope that Williams is up to the task of taking over both mentally and physically.  I’m sure he was told to go in there, run clock and hand off; which is exactly what he did.  Probably not thrilled to be doing that, but I can’t really blame him.

This is why we need to let the players we put in the game late run the whole offense.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Troy Williams body language