U’s Profile

Viewing 1 reply thread

TX_UTE
      Ute Fan
      @dleemiller

Was at a wedding in Monterey a few weeks ago and the front desk staff noticed my Utah sweatshirt and gifted me a Utes cap some other Ute fan who was a regular guest at the property had left her – so first, thanks for representing! Then was wearing said cap in the neighborhood and a neighbor who I see regularly walking his dogs commented on the cap, the fact he was a USC grad, and how much he appreciated the program KW has built. Then last night was wearing same cap to a nephew’s flag football game and an ASU grad commented that KW was the most underrated coach in CF, and that the Utes are the team they aspire to be…hard to believe after all the years when I would tell people that I went to the University of Utah and they would ask something related to TDS b/c that was the only college most could think of from the state.

And as always, go Utes!

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

One of my good friends from high school, who is a UCLA alumnus, also went on and on at how Utah (football) has had their number, and how much respect he has for our program.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football U’s Profile