USC fans were correct in their arrogance. Jeff Fisher is back in LA.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am curious to see if the NFL being back will distract from USC’s dominance. They picked a great time to move also. Lakers are at a new low. I kind of feel like they are in demolition mode still in rebuilding worst than when they got Kobe. Clippers are still the Clippers. I actually hope the Rams do well this year it will be interesting how well the transition will go.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m a USC alum (MBA ’89). They do have their arrogance about them.

I’m also a SoCal native and live in the OC. IMO NFL football appeals mostly to blue collar types who didn’t go to college. They love the WWF style theatrics and celebrations after points are scored. The Rams coming back to LA will only drain off these band wagonner fans who never went to USC or UCLA. College football life will be better without them. Good luck paying for the $20K personal seat license that gives you the right to buy $10 beers and $6 hot dogs.

Anonymous
        Inactive

NFL is the number one sport in America. I have heard nothing but positive about the League returning to LA. The fact that they are building that huge stadium that could possibly host two teams is astounding.

I also think it is shameful how these pro clubs hold cities hostage to get tax dollars to pay for a billionaires plaything.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Private money is building that stadium, as it should.

I do not watch NFL.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football USC fans were correct in their arrogance. Jeff Fisher is back in LA.

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.