USU is the best team in the state right now

Viewing 2 reply threads

Red Dawn
      Ute Fan
      @ranger15

Utah State has looked the best in the state TO THIS POINT. People overreacting to a loss against a top 10 team who were FAVORED to win need to chill out. Our “comedy of errors” performance was embarrassing. We lost by 2 scores. Things are never as good or as bad as we think they are (unless you’re  Alabama, then it’s always great).  

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

I take it you haven’t seen our offense play this year.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I haven’t seen USU play. I also sort of channel switched the Tds game. Mangum is hot smelly trash. I would take Huntley over him. I like how Grimes sticks to something for the most part. You see what he wants to do. That Wisconsin defense was something else though again like Washington you say this is top ten defense/offense?

Red Dawn
          Ute Fan
          @ranger15

My point is: BYU was hot trash last week and everyone thought they would get rolled. They looked better this week. Utah was hot trash this week. We’ll see if they can turn it around. It doesn’t help that Moss isn’t healthy. 

Let’s give it a few more games before we call for coaches heads. 

UteThunder
            Ute Fan
            @utethunder

Uuuhh . . . our offense has been hot trash for basically 16 games. There’s some obvious exceptions during that 16 game stretch, but this offense is bad.

2 1

User Suspended
            @a2ute

Always giving the coaches more time… smh 

UtesRock
      Ute Fan
      @utahrockon

I take it you mean relative to their competion.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football USU is the best team in the state right now